What to do if you have a complaint?

We take care to provide the highest standards of advice and service. However, should you wish to make a complaint, please call our Client Liason Team on 08000 85 85 93, email or write to them at Highbank House, Exchange Street, Stockport, SK3 OET. We will investigate the matter in line with our procedures and in accordance with the FCA rules and will report back to you with our findings. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint you can contact the Financial Ombudsman.

The Financial Ombudsman Service was set up by Parliment to sort out individual complaints that consumers and financial businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. Details of how the Financial Ombudsman Service can help can be found on their website at or you can ring the consumer help line on either 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123